Equipped – The right machine for the right job!
At BC Box, we are fully equipped to manufacture a wide range of packaging sizes and styles for every segment of industries. Our capabilities include design, develop and manufacture small to very large boxes, rotary and flatbed die cutting, just plain brown box to multiple color printed die cut or Regular slotted (RSC) carton with complete finishing services. We offer our customers an experience that provides quality in the details and an unwavering focus on manufacturing the exact packaging solutions that make sense for you.
To produce world-class products, you start with quality controlled cardboard sheets which we produce on our Langston / Simon high-speed Corrugator which is the first independent Corrugator in the West coast of Canada.
Our state-of-the-art converting facility houses the most advanced and efficient designing, converting, printing and finishing equipment to provide our customers an efficient and quickest turn-around service in the market.
INNOVATIVE Manufacturing and Machinery
BC BOX manufacturing and production facilities host an impressive collection of computerized high speed equipment. We are fully prepared to create the exact packaging solution you need. Our arsenal of manufacturing equipment includes:
- Langston/Simon (87”) high speed Corrugator ( B+C Flutes)
- Emba 240 Flexo/Folder/Gluer (Computerized set-up)
- Curioni Flexo/Folder/Gluer (2 color, 55X 122”)
- Langston Saturn Flexo/Folder/Gluer ( 2 Color)
- KYL Rotary Die Cutter & Printer slotter ( 4 Color, computerized set-up) First in BC.
- Ward Rotary Die Cutter ( 2 Color)
- Marumatsu Rotary Die Cutter ( 2 color)
- S&S jumbo Flexo Printer/Slotter
- 2x Slitters- 96” and 120”
- 2x General Glue/Taper
- High Impact Customized Press
- Automatic Bander
- Cleaver Brook Boiler (150 HP)
- Baler and many more