A Greener Tomorrow Starts Today…
At BC BOX Manufacturing Ltd., we know that tomorrow’s world directly depends on what we do today so that is why we are fully committed to recycling waste, conserving energy and promoting awareness.
BC Box Manufacturing views sustainability as a consistent dynamic necessary for managing a successful company and contributing to our industry’s place in global preservation.
A small part of our on-going commitment to sustainability includes:
- Utilizing paper suppliers who are dedicated to the reforest initiative of every tree they cut down.
- Replacement of the lighting throughout our facility with new, energy efficient lighting.
- Using motion-sensitive lighting in areas of low traffic to reduce.
- Corrugated is a natural product that is recycled more than any other packaging material.
- Usage of Flexographic (water-based) inks therefore reducing the introduction of toxic heavy metals into the environment. RISI, The leading information provider for the global forest products industry, 91% of all corrugate is recycled.
- Recycling scrap corrugate from our plant production saves trees as well as reducing landfill contribution.